Wise Words | iPhone Notes

4:14 PM


February 28, 2017.

Hello, friends!


I know 'wise words' might not be the best title for this but oh well, it's how I tag inspirational/quotes/words on Tumblr so. ;)

Random notes I found on my iPhone today. I read a lot so most of these are inspired by the books I read.
It’s sunny outside but I am winter.
Empty skies, empty eyes.
How many times you have to turn until it breaks?
How many times you have to speak until it becomes too quite and windless that words don’t matter anymore and stay frozen mid air.
The idea of you is always in my head.
Lonely, such a small word for a big empty feeling.
I can’t change. So I’m trying to decide if that’s a hopeful message or not.
Put out the torches, hide the moon, hide the stars.
Henry.
You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.
Poetry makes no sense. Genuine poetry can communicate before it is understood. - T. S. Eliot
I wrote a song today. It’s called Song.
It’s all about heart strings and..
 I like to write random things on the bus. Don’t ask me why. ;)

Untitled

All the love,
B x

You Might Also Like

0 comments